Out of Bounds (Rule 27-1)
- On south side defined by beyond any fence and indicated by white stakes.
- Defined by white stakes to right and behind 5th
- Defined by white stakes on west and north sides of course.
- Defined by white stakes in valley at 4th
- Indicated by yellow stakes behind 7th green and in front of 10th
- On left side of 3rd
- On left side of 7th
- Is not nearer the hole
- Avoids intervention from immovable obstruction
- Is not in a hazard or on a putting green
- Proceed under Rule 26-1 or
- as an additional option, drop a ball, under penalty of one stroke, in the dropping zone.
- Proceed under Rule 25-1 or
- as an additional option, drop a ball, in the dropping zone